It’s not that difficult!
Having a hard time getting your kids to eat? Don’t need to find a chef for this, Bravura gives you five tips to aid you make meals more interesting.
1. Establish a connection with food. What do your kids love? Use their current hobbies and interests. Arrange the usual meal in different shapes and forms to immediately attract their attention.
2. Presentation is key. Make plates look more appealing and vibrant by using bright and colorful ingredients. Fruits and veggies are great for this! Cut them in small pieces so it is easier for them to grab and eat.
3. Same but different. Serve the usual meals in a creative way. Make sandwiches on sticks, sushi, fruit lollipops or spaghetti squid.
4. Play with your food. Make a game out of the meal. Invent crazy names for the dishes or tell them stories to spark their curiosity.
5. Get them involved in the Cooking. Bring your child to the supermarket and let him/her choose the fruits and vegetables. Ask them for help to prepare the meal.